We have started again in our Mixcover kitchen and this time a recipe for Easter tried. The result was quite delicious and jerking was everything elaborate. This quark oil dough is something else than the usual cookies from the sheet metal. The particles become not fixed and "cooking",Rather fluffy and remember a little bit of thin donuts or buttery doing.
Try it yourself and let it taste you. We wish you good succeed!
Ostery quark oil particles
Ingredients for about 2 sheets:
- 400G Flour, Type 550
- 250G lowfat quark
- 1 untreated lemon
- 100G sugar
- 70GneutralOil (e.g. Sunflower oil)
- 50G milk
- 1 egg
- 1 parcel baking powder
- 1 packages of Vanilla sugar
For scattered sugar topping:
- 80G butter
- 100g sugar
That's how it's done:
- Put the flour and the quark in the mixing pot. Wash a lemon, rub about about half of the lemon peel, squeeze the lemon completely squeeze and put off the shell with the juice in the mixing pot. Add remaining ingredients for the dough and knead on Knetstep for 1 minute for 30 seconds. Tip: Press the lemon works well with our mixcover Juice press sitting directly on the mixing pot and has matching press cone sizes for different citrus fruits.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and rest for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Zoom in the meantime flush.
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C and the baking tray with baking paper, e.g. with the sustainable reusable baking paper of mixcover To take.
- Place butter in the mixing pot and melt at 60 ° C for 4 minutes at level 1. Add sugar to a flat plate.
- Roll out the dough on a well-floured work surface about 1 cm thick (rolling pinch also well, because the dough is sticky). Eject the Easter figures and place on the baking tray. Tip: The cookie cutters should not be too small or filigree.
- Brit the particles with the molten butter and bake on the middle rail of the oven 10-20 minutes of light yellow yellow yellow tanning. The baking time can vary, therefore always look in between.
- Remove from the oven and brush the still warm particles again with molten butter and die in the sugar on the clamping styles. Cool on the baking tray or a cake grille. Delicious!
Tip: The particles taste freshly best! Keep otherwise airtight. Instead of a lemon, half a untreated orange can be used.