B-stock: Cleaning balls compatible with Sodastream and all other bottles
Decorative items are not included in the scope of delivery.
The product has quirks, but the inner values are right! The quirks do not limit the functionality of the product!
Condition: KOsmetic deficiency on the front of the article and color deviations. Small scratches on the back of the article (up to 1cm). The article is not delivered in original packaging.
- Solves pollution: No matter how stubborn and dried it are - the cleaning balls help with cleaning
- Removes smells: The formations of bacterial cultures, dirt, organic films etc. are prevented - so their vessels remain clean and fresh.
- Come into all corners: the balls also come in areas inaccessible to brushes.
- Simple transferring: The silicone tray adapts to all vessels - no more spins when it is poured.
- Rust -free, air -drying: The silicone sieve lets the water run out when it is transferred, the balls dry in the air.
- The cleaning balls are large enough to clean heavy dirt and at the same time small enough to get to all corners.
- The balls are rust -free, smell -inhibiting and indestructible. The gentle polish of the bottles smoothes the plastic or glass surface and prevents the formation of stubborn biofilms.
- The silicone tray can be adapted to the vascular shape - so they do not lose murmurs when transferred.
- The water can drain and the balls dry in the air.
- The pearls are safely kept in their sieve. The sieve can be hung on a well accessible and practical area.
- The pearls can be washed in the sieve - there is no complicated drying.
- Where conventional brushes give up our cleaning beads still reach the last corners and go beyond stubborn crust. Application:
- Pour the balls into your glass or PET bottle.
- Add water or cleaning agents.
- Swivel for a while until the dirt is solved.
- Then fill back into the storage sieve.
The perfect accessories compatible with your soda stream! The cleaning balls are specially tailored to the bottles. With the stainless balls, free bottles, vases, glasses, cups, decanter, mason jars, baby bottles, drinking bottles and much more from dirt, lime deposits and glass body.
Rash, citric acid or a few drops of vinegar can be added. This also loosens the strongest deposits and incrustations.